srImathE satakOpAya nama:
srImathE rAmAnujAya nama:
srImadh varavaramunayE nama:
- 6.30am to 12noon
- 4.30pm – 9pm
- 6.30 to 7am – viswarUpam –
- 8.30 – 10am – morning thiruvArAdhanam, sEvAkAlam
- 12am – uchchikAlam (noon session)
- 6 – 6.30am – evening thiruvArAdhanam, sEvAkAlam
- pancha parvam (EkAdhasi – 2, amAvAsyai, paurNami, mAsa pravEsam) – puRappAdu upto thiruvadi (hanumAn) sannidhi with thirunedunthANdagam gOshti
- friday – thAyAr puRappAdu inside the temple
- anusham – nAthamunigaL puRappAdu
- uthrAdam – ALavandhAr puRappAdu
- Morning – thiruppallANdu, thiruppAvai sEvAkAlam (at nAthamunigaL sannidhi) followed by sARRumuRai
- Evening – nithyAnusandhAnam (thiruppallANdu, pUchUttal, kAppidal, chenniyOngu, amalanAdhipirAn, kaNNinuN chiRu thAmbu), thiruvAimozhi (thIrppAraiyAmini, ArAvamuthE, ulagamuNda, angulum pagalum, Azhiyezha padhigams). On AzhwAr/AchArya thirunakshathram, thiruppallANdu and the particular AzhwAr/AchArya’s prabhandham is recited in place of nithyAnusandhAnam.
- For nAthamunigaL/ALavandhAr monthly thirunakshathram (anusham and uthrAdam)
- Morning – mUlavar/uthsavar thirumanjanam, sthOthra rathnam, thiruppallANdu, thiruppAvai gOshti and sARRumuRai
- Evening – puRappadu for nAthamunigaL or ALavandhAr up to thiruvadi (hanumAn) sannidhi with rAmAnusa nURRanthAdhi. On return, inside the temple, kOyil thiruvAimozhi gOshti and sARRumuRai
- paurNami is special throughout the year, some grand celebrations will be there.
- All AzhwAr/AchArya uthsavams, perumAL and nAchiyArs arrive and preside the celebrations.
- During mAsi magam, perumAL is accompanied by nAthamunigaL and ALavandhAr
Thanks srI u. vE srInivAsAchAryar swamy for providing the details.